AIRCARE PROJECTS offers complete Turnkey HVAC Solutions from inception through execution to Completion to a World Class Modular Clean Room& life science and pharmaceutical Controlled environment HVAC system with modular clean room systems.
AIRCARE PROJECTS’s Modular Clean Room HVAC Systems interface with floors, ceilings, and mechanical components to provide an ultra-clean environment with effective control of airflow, pressure, temperature, humidity and filtration. They can be customized to match specific requirements and provide a cost-effective alternative to conventional construction without compromising quality, durability or efficiency.
Modular clean rooms also utilize a flexible design that allows for fast, easy installation in a system that can be expanded or relocated as need be :
- cGMP certified clean room design
- Full compatibility with chemicals used for cleaning and sanitizing
- Easy clean room installation
- State-of-art clean room technology
- Flush surfaces everywhere!
- Easy to modify during work in progress
- Clean room system suitable for ISO 5 (class 100) to ISO 8 (class 100,000)
Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) play an important role in the manufacture of quality pharmaceutical products and the design of the HVAC system should be considered at the concept stage of a pharmaceutical plant.
The HVAC system supplies conditioned air to coveted areas of indoor surroundings to stimulate and maintain required:
- Pressure Differential between two zones